unc0ver jailbreak for tvOS
unc0ver for tvOS is a jailbreak tool for Apple TV HD and 4K on tvOS 13.4.5 and older versions.
Developer: unc0ver Team
Last updated: June30, 2020
Size: 40.6 MB
How to Install unc0ver jailbreak for tvOS with AltStore
- Download the unc0ver jailbreak for tvOS IPA file onto your Apple TV and have it ready.
- Open the AltStore app on your device and go to the My Apps tab.
- Press the ‘+‘ icon in the top left corner.
- A list all the IPA files available on your device will be displayed; tap on the IPA file which you had downloaded earlier.
- If this is your first time using the AltStore, you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password to start the installation process.
- Once the AltStore begins installing the app, the process will take a few minutes to complete.
- After the app is installed, it will show up in the My Apps tab inside the AltStore and also on your Apple TV home screen.
How to Install unc0ver jailbreak for tvOS with Cydia Impactor
- Download the unc0ver jailbreak for tvOS IPA file onto your computer and have it ready.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- Drag and drop the IPA file that you want to install onto Cydia Impactor.
- Cydia Impactor will now prompt for your Apple ID and password. Please note that this is used to verify only with Apple and also to sign the IPA file. If you’re not feeling positive about providing it here, you can easily create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings > General > Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Done! You can now use the app, enjoy!
|v5.1.0 b3||May 28, 2020||42.6 MB||Download|