Sileo is a Cydia alternative for jailbroken iOS devices. Sileo acts as a package manager for installing jailbreak tweaks, apps, and themes on jailbroken iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Please note that this version of Sileo is for non-jailbroken iOS 11 and iOS 12 devices.
Sileo allows you to do the following:
- Test the Sileo user interface and its basic features
- Search repositories for tweaks and package information
- Receive push notifications of new package updates
It doesn’t let you install packages and tweaks as these work on jailbroken devices only. Moreover, if you wish to receive push notifications, you have to keep the app open in the App Switcher so it can run in the background.
Last updated: July 28, 2019
Version: 1.2.6 b2
Size: 7 MB
How to Install Sileo with AltStore
- Download the Sileo IPA file onto your phone and have it ready.
- Open the AltStore app on your device and go to the My Apps tab.
- Press the ‘+‘ icon in the top left corner.
- A list all the IPA files available on your device will be displayed; tap on the IPA file which you had downloaded earlier.
- If this is your first time using the AltStore, you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password to start the installation process.
- Once the AltStore begins installing the app, the process will take a few minutes to complete.
- After the app is installed, it will show up in the My Apps tab inside the AltStore and also on your iPhone home screen.
How to Install Sileo with Cydia Impactor
- Download the Sileo IPA file onto your computer and have it ready.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- Drag and drop the IPA file that you want to install onto Cydia Impactor.
- Cydia Impactor will now prompt for your Apple ID and password. Please note that this is used to verify only with Apple and also to sign the IPA file. If you’re not feeling positive about providing it here, you can easily create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings > General > Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Done! You can now use the app, enjoy!
|v0.8 b2-2||Feb 24, 2019||2.88 MB||Download|