Instagram Rocket adds new features and options to the Instagram app. Adds new features to Instagram:
- Hide sponsored ads
- Save any photo or video to Camera Roll
- Share images with third-party apps
- View direct messages without notifying sender
- Change feed layout between grid or list view
- Hold down on an image or video to view high resolution version of the same.
- Shows confirmation message when double tapping a post to like it
- View exact timestamp of a post (date and time)
- Show following status on user profile
- View stories without marking them as seen
- Download photos and videos from stories
- Manually mark stories as seen
- Double tap or hold on a profile picture to view it in full-screen
- Mute and unmute users from home and activity feed
- Show entire gallery instead of last 24 hours in story maker
Last updated: June 30, 2020
Version: v145.0 (T3.7.3)
Size: 65.1 MB
How to Install Instagram Rocket with AltStore
- Download the Instagram Rocket IPA file onto your phone and have it ready.
- Open the AltStore app on your device and go to the My Apps tab.
- Press the ‘+‘ icon in the top left corner.
- A list all the IPA files available on your device will be displayed; tap on the IPA file which you had downloaded earlier.
- If this is your first time using the AltStore, you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password to start the installation process.
- Once the AltStore begins installing the app, the process will take a few minutes to complete.
- After the app is installed, it will show up in the My Apps tab inside the AltStore and also on your iPhone home screen.
How to Install Instagram Rocket with Cydia Impactor
- Download the Instagram Rocket IPA file onto your computer and have it ready.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- Drag and drop the IPA file that you want to install onto Cydia Impactor.
- Cydia Impactor will now prompt for your Apple ID and password. Please note that this is used to verify only with Apple and also to sign the IPA file. If you’re not feeling positive about providing it here, you can easily create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings > General > Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Done! You can now use the app, enjoy!